[Dune] China sourcing for business support

Michael service2 at mx1.javatest.xyz
Mon Aug 24 06:37:00 CEST 2015

Dear Sir,

How are you and wish everything fine.

This is Michael from JRS, an active China sourcing service company for customers' technical and products solution.

We are working on components and parts for home appliances (include rubber, metal & plastic, electric like motor & fan, switch, LED, heating element, thermostat, cable & power cord, shelf, glass, controller, timer, valve etc) and we are checking the product per customer requirement.

We also offer China factories existing manufacturing machines & facilities for your products solution which include technical support (it will be the full package and total solution for products production, as mainly are from China factories don't have good business now and want to sell some machines & production facilities, the price are good), thanks for checking and comments.

Attached company presentation and some products for your reference and looking forward to working with you for business development, thanks.
Best regards!
Michael

JRS Components (HK) Limited.
Tel: +86-755 8665 5575