[Dune] Read in matrix and rhs, solve linear system

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Sat Aug 29 17:14:39 CEST 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 07:55:20AM +0000, Buesing, Henrik wrote:

> [Buesing, Henrik] Here it is!
>
> @Markus: Does that say sth. to you?

I guess the coarse level solver does not converge. Which means that
the program does not use a direct solver for this. My fault as I did
not activate this in the module.

I have fixed this. Please run git pull on the module to get the
changes and make sure that either SuperLU or UMFPack is on your system
and found.

You can check this by searching for the following entries in config.h
in the build directory:

#define HAVE_UMFPACK ENABLE_UMFPACK
#define HAVE_SUPERLU ENABLE_SUPERLU

One of them should suffice.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Join us at the DUNE User Meeting Sept. 28-29, 2015, Heidelberg, Germany
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-user-meeting-2015/wiki

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858