[Dune] Dune on cygwin

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Feb 6 08:51:12 CET 2015

Hi Ganesh,
great match, I don't know much about Cygwin and Fortran. My ideas are:

- Update the file in dune-common cmake/modules/LanguageSupport.cmake to
the latest version. If you use Git, updating the releases/2.3 is enough
as I just backported the file update. If you use the tarball, download
the file from [1] and replace it in your dune-common.

- Try disabling Fortan. Maybe this can be done with a CMake flag, but I
am not aware of the actual flag. Simply comment the relevant lines (all
these lines should have a # at the beginning of the line):

# optional Fortran support
  include(LanguageSupport)
  workaround_9220(Fortran Fortran_Works)
  if(Fortran_Works)
    enable_language(Fortran OPTIONAL)
  endif(Fortran_Works)

in dune-common's file cmake/modules/DuneMacros.cmake. This will also
disable some linear solver libraries, but should be good enough to work
with Dune anyway.

Bye
Christoph

[1]

--
GDB does hate your application, expresses its contempt through the
design of its command-line interface.   -- Tom Tromey, FOSDEM 2014