[Dune] [GSoC20015] Help preparing our application

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Feb 8 22:56:24 CET 2015

Dear Dune users and developers,

the GSoC application deadline is February 20th. Please help to
prepare
our application. We need project ideas and mentors!

I created a page in the user wiki, see
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/gsoc2015/wiki

Some of the old project ideas are cool and we might want to
offer them again, see
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/esa-socis-2014/wiki/Project_ideas

I'll answer the question about our organization and ask your
for further
comments. But this is only necessary, if we have enough cool
project
ideas and mentors willing to help people.

Don't hesitate to ask, whether your idea would match. This
includes
non-core projects like PDELab, dune-FEM, dune-ALUGrid, DuMuX,
and all
these other great third-party DUNE modules.

Bye
Christoph

--
Je n'ai rien contre les étrangers, quelques uns de mes
meilleurs amis