[Dune] gridcheck

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:08:49 CET 2015

Dear Aleksejs,

you find the tests for the core grids in
dune-grid/dune/grid/test/test-<gridname>.cc
In principal, I'd say take the one of the grid that resembles your grid the
most. For simplicity, you
could first have a look at the yaspgrid test though. It doesnt do as much
fancy stuff as for example
alugrid.

Dominic

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Aleksejs Fomins <aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch>