[Dune] Dune on cygwin

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:06:54 CET 2015

Hi Christoph

What is your working directory? You should be in the same directory
> where you call dunecontrol as duneproject shares the code for finding
> the modules.

My working directory is /cygdrive/z/project
I am not sure I understand this. Can I not invoke duneproject in my working
directory by providing full path to the duneproject script. This is how I
invoke it on my Ubuntu machine. Apologies if I misunderstood this but Dune
suggests I edit a PATH somewhere so that it knows where the modules are.

No, "make test" tests the module whether it runs correctly. This reveals
> issues, that might bite you later.

Should I not fix this then :) ?

Thanks,
Ganesh