[Dune] Alberta with Dune

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:04:48 CET 2015

It works now but I had to make some changes which I do not understand well
enough.

1. I changed the Makefile.am in dune-foo/ to add ALBERTA_DIM = 2 and
WORLDDIM _DIM = 2
2. I changed the Makefile.am in dune-foo/src/ as well to add ALBERTA_DIM =
2 and WORLDDIM _DIM = 2
3. I ./configure in dune-foo/ and then make
4. I then cd to dune-foo/src and make to build my dune_foo and it is able
to access Alberta now.

Good that it runs and I can see the output to be same as that given in the
tutorial for 2D case.

Thank you.
Ganesh