[Dune] GridFactory and parallel grids (and boundary adaptation)

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Wed Feb 11 13:34:59 CET 2015

Dear Jo,

CurvilinearGMSHReader is currently capable of reading meshes in
parallel. That is, each process reads only the part of the mesh which
it needs. Adapting this reader to non-curvilinear grids should be
almost as straightforward as only reading linear gmsh files. It uses a
slightly extended version of a GridFactory which allows to insert
additional information into the Grid, however, adapting this to use
standard Dune GridFactory and disregard curvilinear information should
not be too much work. Please be a little patient, we will definitely
make this tool public before summer.

Best,
Aleksejs