[Dune] Problem with compiling grid.globalIdSet()

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Feb 26 11:30:46 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:18:09AM +0100, Christoph_Gersbacher wrote:
> Hi Aleksejs,
>
> the forward declaration you are missing can be found in line 360 of
> dune/grid/common/grid.hh:
>
>    template< class GridImp, class IndexSetImp,
>                      class IndexTypeImp = unsigned int,
>                      class TypesImp = std::vector< GeometryType > >
>    class IndexSet;
>
> If you are not happy with the default values just explicitly state
> the optional third and fourth template parameters.

Does not seem to be possible as in the GridTraits line 1426 we do:

typedef IndexSet<const GridImp,LevelIndexSetImp> LevelIndexSet;
typedef IndexSet<const GridImp,LeafIndexSetImp> LeafIndexSet;
typedef IdSet<const GridImp,GlobalIdSetImp,GIDType> GlobalIdSet;
typedef IdSet<const GridImp,LocalIdSetImp,LIDType> LocalIdSet;

Markus
--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858