[Dune] Copyable entities and intersections

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Feb 27 13:12:55 CET 2015

Dear fellow developers, dear Aleksejs,

(Since this was asked on the dune at dune-project.org list,
I'll answer there instead of the dev list.)

originally we planned to do a 2.4 branch by the end of 2014.  ;-)
However branching seems pointless as long as there's severe
on features we'd like to include in 2.4. The copyable entities
was one of the main show stoppers for me and we're really much
closer to a branch now. For other remaining 2.4 tasks have a
look at the corresponding flyspray entry.

I'll be away next 2 weeks. When I'm back I will have a look
on the open issues, see if we can/should do a branch, and
possibly propose to skip some things in order to have a
reallistic perspective to see a 2.4 eventually.

Best,
Carsten