[Dune] grid.geometry is a bit restrictive

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Fri Feb 27 15:41:52 CET 2015

Dear Christian,

So do I understand correctly that you suggest to use getRealImplementation on user side to get the extra methods of the underlying grid.geometry() implementation? I think this would work too

Anyway, I think it would be a good idea to open a feature request. I will explain what methods I provide and why I believe they are useful to the user, and then you people can decide on whether you want to add some of them to the main interface or keep them to the auxiliary interface.

Could you please briefly explain how to open a feature request?

Thanks,
Aleksejs