[Dune] changing to cmake

Arya Fallahi arya.fallahi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:35:19 CET 2015

Hi Christoph,

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I did what you said. However, it
seems the compiler gets trap in a loop. It returns the following message
and does some configuring which again is followed by the message below. Do
you know what is exactly happening?

-- Configuring done
You have changed variables that require your cache to be deleted.
Configure will be re-run and you may have to reset some variables.
The following variables have changed:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER= g++-4.7

Regards,
Arya