[Dune] changing to cmake

Arya Fallahi arya.fallahi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:30:54 CET 2015

Hi Christoph,

I have done that and additionally it seems CMake does not recognize g++-4.7
itself. It needs the absolute path. The problem that I have now is that
ALUGrid can not be found by the compiler. Currently the opts file is
looking like this:

CONFIGURE_FLAGS="--enable-parallel"

CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="\
/afs/desy.de/user/a/afallahi/extlib/alugrid-1.5;\
/afs/desy.de/user/a/afallahi/extlib/metis-5.0;\
"

GXX_OPTS="-O3 -g0"

CMAKE_FLAGS=" \
CXXFLAGS=\"$GXX_OPTS\" \
-DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/afs/desy.de/user/a/afallahi/extlib/gcc-4.7/bin/g++-4.7
MPICC=$HOME/extlib/openmpi-1.6/bin/mpicc \
-DALUGRID_ROOT=/afs/desy.de/user/a/afallahi/extlib/alugrid-1.5;\
-DMETIS_ROOT=/afs/desy.de/user/a/afallahi/extlib/metis-5.0;\

However, I receive the following error when dune-geometry is compiling:

configure: searching for ALUGrid in /usr...
configure: searching for ALUGrid in /usr/local...
configure: searching for ALUGrid in /usr/local/alugrid...
configure: searching for ALUGrid in /opt/alugrid...
checking ALUGrid version >= 1.52... no
checking alugrid_serial.h usability... no
checking alugrid_serial.h presence... no
checking for alugrid_serial.h... no
configure: WARNING: alugrid_serial.h not found in /include
configure: error: could not find required module dune-geometry
--- Failed to build dune-grid ---
Terminating dunecontrol due to previous errors!

I am just copy and pasting from the website. But, it seems something is
wrong in the guide lines.

Regards,
Arya