[Dune] Parallel alugrid gmsh reading

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Jul 7 18:25:51 CEST 2015

Am Tue,  7. Jul 2015, 17:03:54 +0100 schrieb Jake Langham:
> Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 17:03:54 +0100
> From: Jake Langham <wmriah at live.warwick.ac.uk>
> To: dune at dune-project.org
> Subject: Re: [Dune] Parallel alugrid gmsh reading
> p.s. Could I be added to the mailing list please? I did not receive
> your reply Andreas. I could only read it after reading Jö's since that
> message was addressed to me and cc'd to dune at dune-project.org.

I was going to simply say "You can do that yourself using that url in footer
that the mailing list adds."  But you're not on the list, so don't get to see
it (unless someone includes it in his reply).

Here it is:

I don't know how exactly that list is configured.  Maybe som administrator has
to approve that request.

Regards,
Jö.

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but
an act of murder.
-- Albert Einstein