[Dune] Parallel alugrid gmsh reading

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Jul 10 12:22:11 CEST 2015

Am Tue,  7. Jul 2015, 17:41:27 +0100 schrieb Jake Langham:
> Indeed, I filled the form in this morning. Actually I'm fairly sure I
> also filled it in a long time ago when I started using DUNE, so
> presumably it is to do with administrator approval as you say.

OK, I just checked, and it looks like one list-admins email-address (as known
to the mailing list) is outdated and the other admin considered herself a
backup only, and was unsure about the policy of who can subscribe[1].  We're
in the process of fixing that.  If you're request is not approved today,
please prod us again.

Regards,
Jö.

[1] AFAIK, the policy is "everyone can join, unless it looks like a spambot".

--
Jorrit (Jö) Fahlke, Institute for Computational und Applied Mathematics,
University of Münster, Orleans-Ring 10, D-48149 Münster

Kiss a non-smoker; taste the difference.
-- fortune