[Dune] Multilinear interpolation in Dune?

Atgeirr Rasmussen Atgeirr.Rasmussen at sintef.no
Tue Jun 2 12:30:06 CEST 2015

2. juni 2015 kl. 12:10 skrev Aleksejs Fomins <aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch>:

> Could you please briefly describe the task you are trying to solve. What is the expected input and output?

We have a function of 5 variables, f(a, b, c, d, e), that is given at regularly structured nodes: we are given the value
of f at f(a_i, b_j, c_k, d_l, e_m) for each a_i and each b_j and so on.

The output sought is then the multilinear interpolation of f at some arbitrary point.

> Are you trying to fit a 5d linear space to 6 coordinates?

I do not quite see what you mean by this, but I do not think so.

Atgeirr