[Dune] Dirichlet conditions on curved boundaries

conf86 at web.de conf86 at web.de
Tue Jun 2 14:22:20 CEST 2015

I found the code, but I have the impression, I can't figure out how to use it with mine.
I am currently using a modified version of example02_bcextension.hh from the course-examples in dune-pdelab-howto. Do I need to fully rewrite bcextension.hh or is there a possibility to integrate IntersectionIterator into it?