[Dune] problem with static linking

Arya Fallahi arya.fallahi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:01:06 CEST 2015

Thanks Markus and Christoph for the help.

I actually ended up installing all I needed on a developer toolset.

The problem is glibc on scientific linux is generally outdated and it is an
issue when you see all the hpc machines use SL.

I think I need to think soon about a way to produce object files with all
the libraries embedded in it. This makes a more flexiblity in running on
different machines.

Regards,
Arya