[Dune] Runtime error with parallel linear solver

Tobias Ritschel tobiasritschel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:05:27 CEST 2015

I was a bit too quick to ask. I found out how to synchronize the vectors
after calling apply on the solver object.

I stumbled upon this blog
<http://marcoagnese.blogspot.dk/2014/06/socis-2014-dune-parallel-communication.html>
which has the example parallel.cc that seems to be the same that is
discussed in the tutorial on "parallel communication interface
<http://www.dune-project.org/doc/comm/communication.pdf>". It also links to
the research article "C++ Components Describing Parallel Domain
Decompositionand Communication
<http://conan.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/people/peter/pdf/BlattBastian_IJPEDS_2009.pdf>"
which seems to be a newer version of the tutorial.

Just thought I'd let you know.