[Dune] MPI version exception

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 19:14:56 CET 2015

Hi Christoph

Dune 2.4 is not yet released, so you used Dune's Git master that will
> become 2.4.

Yes, you are right but I wanted to test multidomaingrid module which I
think can work with only Dune 2.4.

You can pass the mpicc compiler to CMake via -DCMAKE_MPICC_COMPILER=..
> Both MPI libraries should provide one, you can try one or the other.

I tried providing paths for both lam and openmpi, no joy.

In fact Dune returns with error:   Your system does not seem to have a
working implementation of std::thread.
  If it does, please set the linker flags required to get std::thread
working
  in the cache variable STDTHREAD_LINK_FLAGS.  If you think this test is
  wrong, set the cache variable STDTHREAD_WORKS.

I checked but I have STDTHREAD_LINK_FLAGS:STRING=-lpthread
and
STDTHREAD_WORKS:BOOL=ON
What is wrong?

Thanks