[Dune] MPI version exception

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:47:22 CET 2015

Hi Christoph, Markus

As Markus suggested there might be something wrong with the system itself.
This prompted me doing a apt-get update and upgrade. I do not know if this
fixed any broken packages but doing dunecontrol all built core modules
(common, grid, geometry, istl, localfunctions) along with alugrid and
typetree. duecontrol however encounters error when configuring
multidomaingrid. Relevant screen grab is below and also attached is the
/dune-multidomaingrid-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log file.

--- calling all for dune-multidomaingrid ---
--- calling vcsetup for dune-multidomaingrid ---
--- calling autogen for dune-multidomaingrid ---
Skipping dune-autogen because of CMake
--- calling configure for dune-multidomaingrid ---
/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-geometry-master/lib/dunegeometryam2cmake.lib
for converting options does not exist
/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-typetree-master/lib/dunetypetreeam2cmake.lib
for converting options does not exist
/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-multidomaingrid-master/lib/dunemultidomaingridam2cmake.lib
for converting options does not exist
 cmake -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=""
"-Ddune-common_DIR=/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-common-master/build-cmake"
"-Ddune-geometry_DIR=/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-geometry-master/build-cmake"
"-Ddune-grid_DIR=/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-grid-master/build-cmake"
"-Ddune-typetree_DIR=/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-typetree-master/build-cmake"
"-Ddune-alugrid_DIR=/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-alugrid/build-cmake"
"/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-multidomaingrid-master"
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:40 (add_directory_test_target):
  Unknown CMake command "add_directory_test_target".

See also
"/home/gcd3/Documents/dune_src/dune-multidomaingrid-master/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
--- Failed to build dune-multidomaingrid ---
Terminating dunecontrol due to previous errors!