[Dune] persistentContainer vertex and faces

Marco Cisternino marco.cisternino at optimad.it
Tue Mar 17 15:56:19 CET 2015

Good morning,
I have a simple doubt:

in 3D, given this PersistentContainer

Dune::PersistentContainer<HostGrid,Dune::FieldVector< double,3> > data_(hostGrid,3);

Can I use this method of PersistentContainer class
Value &operator() ( const Entity &entity, int subEntity ) to access a PersistentContainer position relative to a vertex, passing as entity a face of datatype HostGrid::Codim<1>::EntityPointer::Entity and the local vertex index on that face?

I usually use this method passing a HostGrid::Codim<0>::EntityPointer::Entity and the local vertex index on the element.

Thanks,

Marco