[Dune] GmshReader in parallel applications

Radcliffe, Alastair a.radcliffe at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 15:00:12 CET 2015

Hi,

Sorry about the list thing ... i thought it would be automatically cc'ed
when i clicked reply (as with other lists).

I've just discovered that the hanging comes from the last argument to
the GmshReader:

     Dune::GmshReader<HGridType>::read(factory, gridfile, true, false );

(all other lines as per instructions)

If i use "true" instead of "false", then it seems to go through ... so
maybe that is the solution ...

But thanks again for your help,

Alastair