[Dune] Strange problem with MPI_Comm ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Wed Mar 25 17:01:12 CET 2015

Dear Dune,

it may be a silly mistake of mine, but I keep getting errors like this,
cf. below, although I include the mpi helper class and mpi collective
communication etc.

Would you have any idea on what is going wrong ?

/scratch/daint/boswald/gitwork/hades/communicationinterface/globaluniqueindex.hh:101:58:
error: 'MPI_Comm' was not declared in this scope
  typedef typename Dune::template CollectiveCommunication<MPI_Comm>
Collective;

system is: Cray XC30
gcc 4.9.2
dune: latest trunk

I also use:

set_property(TARGET hades3ddgfd APPEND PROPERTY COMPILE_FLAGS
${MY_WEIRD_FLAGS})
set_property(TARGET hades3ddgfd APPEND PROPERTY LINK_FLAGS
${MY_WEIRD_LIB_PATH} )
target_link_libraries("hades3ddgfd" ${DUNE_LIBS} ${Boost_LIBRARIES}
${ZLIB_LIBRARIES} ${MY_WEIRD_LIBS})
add_dune_mpi_flags(hades3ddgfd)

Greetings & thanks, Benedikt

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch - labor vincit omnia improbus