[Dune] Strange problem with MPI_Comm ?

Benedikt Oswald benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch
Fri Mar 27 17:23:01 CET 2015

Dear Dune,

during the dunecontrol run based on cmake, I see this message:

-- Adding custom target for config.h generation
--
-- The following OPTIONAL packages have been found:

 * MPI
 * PkgConfig
 * Threads

in fact, in my own project MPI is not found...on what does this depend ?
Specifically, in what file do I need to specify this ?

Greetings & thanks, Benedikt

Am 27/03/15 um 14:14 schrieb Benedikt Oswald:
> thanks, ingenious idea indeed, I will compare with those.
> The nasty thing is that the whole business works on my mac
> but collapses on the cray. I will report what I have found.
> Greetings, Benedikt
>

> Am 27/03/15 um 13:59 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
>> Hi Benedikt,
>> maybe it will help to use one of the parallel test programs from
>> dune-istl or dune-grid. As they work flawlessly, it might be easier to
>> prove that something is in general wrong or just wrong in your code.
>>
>> Bye
>> Christoph

Dr. sc. techn. Benedikt Oswald - first engineer - LSPR AG - phone - +41 43 366 90 74
Technoparkstrasse 1, CH-8005 Zürich, benedikt.oswald at lspr.ch - labor vincit omnia improbus