[Dune] Dune dynamic matrix

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:54:59 CEST 2015

Dear List

I am using at the moment Dune::DynamicMatrix class to create my element
matrices.
Looping over the element, I have my element matrix, say Ke, whose size
changes based on polygon under the integration loop.

Am I correct in assuming that Ke will be stored on heap because of
Dune::DynamicMatrix? Further, is Dune::storeMatrixMarket the best way to
store my dynamic local matrices to access them later if I wish?

Also, please correct if I am wrong. Will Dune::storeMatrixMarket write the
matrix on stack as it is using a fixed file?

Thank you!
Ganesh