[Dune] Problem compiling with SuperLUDist

Aleksejs Fomins aleksejs.fomins at lspr.ch
Mon May 11 10:29:20 CEST 2015

Dear Christoph,

Ok, perhaps an easy question to help me get started:

The file dune-common/cmake/modules/FindMetis.cmake uses the following external variables

# Accepts the following variables:
#
# METIS_ROOT: Prefix where METIS is installed.
# METIS_LIB_NAME: Name of the METIS library (default: metis).
# METIS_LIBRARY: Full path of the METIS library.

Could you hint me to where they are defined?

Regards,
Aleksejs