[Dune] Configuring SuperLU in Dune

Ganesh Diwan gcdiwan83 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:13:14 CEST 2015

Hi Christoph

Following is my Makefile.am

SUBDIRS =

noinst_PROGRAMS = dune_foo

dune_foo_SOURCES = dune_foo.cc

dune_foo_CPPFLAGS = $(AM_CPPFLAGS) \
    $(DUNEMPICPPFLAGS) \
    $(UG_CPPFLAGS) \
    $(AMIRAMESH_CPPFLAGS) \
    $(ALBERTA_CPPFLAGS) \
    $(ALUGRID_CPPFLAGS) \
    $(SUPERLU_CPPFLAGS)

# The libraries have to be given in reverse order (most basic libraries
# last).  Also, due to some misunderstanding, a lot of libraries include the
# -L option in LDFLAGS instead of LIBS -- so we have to include the LDFLAGS
# here as well.
dune_foo_LDADD = \
    $(DUNE_LDFLAGS) $(DUNE_LIBS) \
    $(SUPERLU_LIBS) \
    $(ALUGRID_LDFLAGS) $(ALUGRID_LIBS) \
    $(ALBERTA_LDFLAGS) $(ALBERTA_LIBS) \
    $(AMIRAMESH_LDFLAGS) $(AMIRAMESH_LIBS) \
    $(UG_LDFLAGS) $(UG_LIBS) \
    $(DUNEMPILIBS)    \
    $(LDADD)
dune_foo_LDFLAGS = $(AM_LDFLAGS) \
    $(DUNEMPILDFLAGS) \
    $(UG_LDFLAGS) \
    $(AMIRAMESH_LDFLAGS) \
    $(ALBERTA_LDFLAGS) \
    $(ALUGRID_LDFLAGS) \
    $(DUNE_LDFLAGS) \
    $(SUPERLU_LDFLAGS)

# don't follow the full GNU-standard
# we need automake 1.9
AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS = foreign 1.9

# pass most important options when "make distcheck" is used
DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS = --with-dune-common=$(DUNE_COMMON_ROOT)
--with-dune-istl=$(DUNE_ISTL_ROOT)
--with-dune-geometry=$(DUNE_GEOMETRY_ROOT)
--with-dune-grid=$(DUNE_GRID_ROOT)  CXX="$(CXX)" CC="$(CC)"

EXTRA_DIST = CMakeLists.txt

include $(top_srcdir)/am/global-rules

Thank you
Ganesh