[Dune] Custom FindSuperLUDist for v3.3

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu May 14 13:04:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 11:20:20AM +0200, Aleksejs Fomins wrote:
> Thanks to some help from the community I was able to write a CMake routine for finding SuperLUDist v3.3
>
> The above two files enable finding the module, and adding appropriate flags. A flag "-DHAVE_SUPERLU_DIST" can be used in the user code to determine of the library has been found.
>
> If anybody needs this, you are welcome to use it.
>
> Regards,
> Aleksejs
>
> P.S. This script is 90% copy-paste from FindMetis.cmake found in dune-common/cmake/modules/, and thus is used in the same way

Please be aware that doing so might have some licence implications:

As FindMetis.cmake is licenced (like the rest of DUNE under GPLv2 with
"runtime" exception, your copy-paste procedure will result in your
software that includes this file being licenced under GPLv2 without
the exception.

If this is not your intention, then I would suggest to add it to the
module where FindMetis.cmake resides and send the DUNE developers a
proper patch (git format-patch is your friend). It might even be
included in the next release.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Do you need more support with DUNE or HPC in general?

Hans-Bunte-Str. 8-10, 69123 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858