[Dune] Dune install issue

Dodwell, Timothy T.Dodwell at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 15:21:31 CET 2015

Perfect thanks, Eike! Sorry of the very basic questions! Hope to you in Bath in the next few weeks!

Tim

Dr Tim Dodwell
Lecturer in Engineering Mathematics
Rm 221 - Harrison Building
College of Engineering, Mathematics & Physical Sciences
University of Exeter
Exeter
Devon
EX4 4PY

mail: t.dodwell(at)exeter.ac.uk
tel: +44 (0)1392 725899
mob: +44 (0)7745 622870
web: http://emps.exeter.ac.uk/engineering/staff/td336
Papers and Pre-prints: @Research-Gate
Citations: @Google-Scholar

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.