[Dune] Major update for dune-alugrid: 2d version now also parallel.

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Oct 22 07:48:52 CEST 2015

Hi Robert,
congratulations on this major step! Kudos to Martin!
I gave it a quick test and it works for me so far.

One downside, is the annoying warning I get for every
executable
that includes ALUGrid:
   dune-alugrid/dune/alugrid/common/hsfc.hh:96:2: warning:
"(Zoltan
   && MPI) not found, using ALUGrid's ZCurve ordering"
[-W#warnings]
Isn't it enough to state that when configuration is done?

> Therefore, the current master has been renamed to master-old
> and the master has been overwritten with the updates.

Do you intend to rename this branch to releases/2.4 at some
point?
It will be hard to teach the users to use either master or
some
release branch expect for ALUGrid where the right branch is
master-old...

Bye
Christoph

--
Je n'ai rien contre les étrangers, quelques uns de mes
meilleurs amis