[Dune] Fwd: 5d409f4 [CMake] REENABLE_ADD_TEST -> DUNE_REENABLE_ADD_TEST

Robert Kloefkorn robertk at posteo.de
Mon Oct 26 13:49:43 CET 2015

Hi Dominic,

changes to the heart of DUNE (e.g. the build system) should be in a way,
that the previously available option (add_test and REENABLE_ADD_TEST in
this case), for example, is set when the new option is set and a warning
is provided that this option is now deprecated.

This way, code does not immediately break and a grace period to adjust
to the changes is given. I would really prefer if we could stick to this
kind of development model, otherwise we will have a lot of broken and
unstable code on the road to 3.0.

Best,

Rob

5d409f4 [CMake] REENABLE_ADD_TEST -> DUNE_REENABLE_ADD_TEST commit
5d409f4a147a2fee8f429209a2f01fde4340be4a
Author: Dominic Kempf <dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:26:32 +0100

[CMake] REENABLE_ADD_TEST -> DUNE_REENABLE_ADD_TEST

We should always use the DUNE_ prefix for our cmake
variables, to avoid scoping clashes and to stay consistent.

Sorry for not doing this immediately, it was an oversight.