[Dune] Fwd: 5d409f4 [CMake] REENABLE_ADD_TEST -> DUNE_REENABLE_ADD_TEST

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 15:53:44 CET 2015

Hey Christoph,

I dont get the thing about supporting 2.4+ and 3.0-git.

If you aim at doing such a thing with a single code base,
you are looking for _painful_ times anyway.

If you do it with 2 code bases (like having a release branch in your
module),
it poses much less work if we do _not_ backport this to release,
as you do not have to backport your adaption, then.

Best,
Dominic