[Dune] Read in matrix and rhs, solve linear system

Buesing, Henrik HBuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Sep 1 10:27:16 CEST 2015

[Buesing, Henrik] I now get the following output (see below). The solver does not crash anymore, but gets NaNs instead...

%%MatrixMarket
%%MatrixMarket
Level 0 has 6.3058e+06 unknowns, 6.3058e+06 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 1 has 2.45706e+06 unknowns, 2.45706e+06 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 2 has 904947 unknowns, 904947 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 3 has 500740 unknowns, 500740 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 4 has 179584 unknowns, 179584 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 5 has 85507 unknowns, 85507 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 6 has 39132 unknowns, 39132 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 7 has 21563 unknowns, 21563 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 8 has 13195 unknowns, 13195 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 9 has 10225 unknowns, 10225 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Stopped coarsening because of rate breakdown 10225/9256=1.10469<1.2
operator complexity: 1.62054
Using a direct coarse solver (UMFPACK)
Building hierarchy of 10 levels (inclusive coarse solver) took 390.709 seconds.
Building hierarchy took 390.709 seconds
=== GeneralizedPCGSolver
 Iter          Defect            Rate
    0        0.0181497
    1              nan              nan
    2             -nan             -nan

--
Dipl.-Math. Henrik Büsing
Institute for Applied Geophysics and Geothermal Energy
hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de