[Dune] Read in matrix and rhs, solve linear system

Buesing, Henrik HBuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Sep 1 14:37:14 CEST 2015

[Buesing, Henrik] Yes! I have substituted Dune::GeneralizedPCGSolver with Dune::BiCGSTABSolver in matrixmarket-amg.cc. Still NaNs (for output see below. Note, this is the output for the smaller matrix with the same behavior.)

> Is it possible to publish your test matrix and right hand side for
> testing?

[Buesing, Henrik] Yes. I have uploaded a smaller matrix and rhs, which has the same behavior, but allows for easier testing.
The following link is valid for one week:
https://gigamove.rz.rwth-aachen.de/download/id/WbADRKiCzjuCp8

Output of matrixmarket-amg

matrixmarket-amg
%%MatrixMarket
%%MatrixMarket
Level 0 has 196608 unknowns, 196608 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 1 has 72552 unknowns, 72552 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 2 has 23068 unknowns, 23068 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 3 has 11228 unknowns, 11228 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 4 has 4197 unknowns, 4197 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 5 has 2039 unknowns, 2039 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
aggregating finished.
Level 6 has 895 unknowns, 895 unknowns per proc (procs=1)
operator complexity: 1.53953
Using a direct coarse solver (UMFPACK)
Building hierarchy of 7 levels (inclusive coarse solver) took 8.79153 seconds.
Building hierarchy took 8.79157 seconds
=== BiCGSTABSolver
 Iter          Defect            Rate
    0        0.0390357
  0.5              nan              nan
    1              nan              nan
  1.5              nan              nan
    2              nan              nan
  2.5              nan              nan
    3              nan              nan

--
Dipl.-Math. Henrik Büsing
Institute for Applied Geophysics and Geothermal Energy
hbuesing at eonerc.rwth-aachen.de