[Dune] CMake: compile dune-common now fails

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:44:39 CEST 2015

Hey Marco

this part of your error log:

See also
"/usr/local_machine/dune-trunk-cmake/dune-common/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also
"/usr/local_machine/dune-trunk-cmake/dune-common/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
--- Failed to build dune-common ---

made me (and Christoph, too) think that you are building insource. This is
the case if
/usr/local_machine/dune-trunk-cmake/dune-common
does also contain the dune-common sources.

Dominic