[Dune] Interest in User Meeting Proceedings?

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Sep 30 15:31:33 CEST 2015

Dear Dune users and developers,

I hope that you safely arrived home after two or three nice and fruitful
days in Heidelberg.

As mentioned at the meeting, we would try to ask for and compile a
special issue in the Archive of Numerical Software (ANS). Judging from
the quality of your talks, this could amount to a very nice showcase for
the current capabilities of the DUNE framework. Plus it would give you
credit for what most of you are doing most of their time: software
development. Asking ANS is subject to enough interest from your side,
which I would like to evaluate. In case you are interested, please add
your name and a tentative title to the list at
http://users.dune-project.org/projects/dune-user-meeting-2015/wiki#Interest-in-Proceedings

Please do so _until 9.10.15._

Thank you. Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de