[Dune] Problem with installation

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Fri Aug 5 14:10:54 CEST 2016

Hi Lars,

> Sorry, aber ich krieg das nicht hin.

quite the opposite: there is no error.  From what you have written I guess
that your dune build system has found the UG installation, and everything
should work as expected.

A bit of background:  We have recently forked the UG library, and the fork
is called dune-uggrid.  So with the current git master of dune-grid there
are two(!) ways of getting the UG library: either oldschool by installing UG
from https://gitlab.dune-project.org/ug/ug.git, or newschool by installing
dune-uggrid from gitlab.dune-project.org/staging.  Either way is fine right
now, but Christoph is right in saying that in the long run we will only
support dune-uggrid.

Grüße,
Oliver