[Dune] Installation problems

Lars Diening ldiening at uos.de
Tue Aug 23 17:16:18 CEST 2016

Dear all,

still I cannot compile my dune projects.

I have nailed down to problem but I do not know how to remove it:

The libraries libdl.so and libhwloc.so are searched at the wrong place.
Somehow dunecontrol configures cmake that it needs for example
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libhwloc.so . However, the library is correctly
found at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libhwloc.so . Therefore "make" tries
to create this library, which certainly fails.

I can change the makefile by hand and it works. However, a call of
"dunecontrol configure" will destroy it again.

Any suggestions?

Best wishes,

Lars