[Dune] Invitation to the Dune User Meeting 2017

Dominic Kempf dominic.kempf at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 23 14:40:44 CET 2016

Dear Dune users,

Some days ago you received your first Dune-related christmas gift: the 2.5
release. We now have an additional joyous announcement:

We cordially invite all of you to the Dune User Meeting 2017 to be held at
Heidelberg University on March 13-14, 2017. The meeting is intended as an
opportunity for the Dune users to present their work, meet the developers,
get into fruitful discussion and foster future collaborations.

For all the details of the event, check the event page at:
https://conan2.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/events/user-meeting_2017/

Best,
Dominic
(on behalf of the organizing committee)