[Dune] Dune 2.4.1 released

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 29 14:16:18 CET 2016

We are pleased to announce the release of Dune 2.4.1, the first point release in
the 2.4 release series of the Dune core modules. This release mostly contains bug
fixes for problems in the original 2.4.0 release, but also a number of backported features
from the master development branch. For a list of the fixed bugs, new features and
known issues take a look at the release notes[1]. You can download the tarballs from our
download page[2] or checkout the v2.4.1 tag of the modules via git from our GitLab
server[3].

If you encounter any problems, please report them on the bug tracker of the respective
module[4].

Best
Steffen

[1]: https://dune-project.org/releasenotes/releasenotes-2.4.html