[Dune] Infrastructure outages

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 29 15:26:14 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

just a little reminder that the infrastructure here in Heidelberg will move to a new
building on Wednesday, March 2.

aliases will be shut down tomorrow, March 1, at around 16:00 UTC. There will be a last
minute warning tomorrow 30 minutes before we shut down the servers. We hope to have
those service back up and running on the evening of March 2 and will post an update to
the Dune mailing lists as soon as those are available again.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers
Steffen

Steffen Müthing
Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing
Heidelberg University

Im Neuenheimer Feld 368
69120 Heidelberg
Germany