[Dune] [Dune-devel] GitLab sign-in currently broken

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Jul 26 23:12:35 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

it took a little longer than expected, but GitLab should be working fine again, and I don’t think we
lost any data (I was able to restore the backup I created before taking the site offline this afternoon).

If you have any more problems, or something is indeed missing, please let me know!

Cheers
Steffen