[Dune] pdesoft coding days

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 11:17:43 CEST 2016

Hi.
The PDESoft is starting next week and it might (or might not) be a good
idea to collect some ideas on what could be done during the coding days.
As I already pointed out some time ago, I don't really have the time to
plan these in detail. But I have started a meeting project on the wiki:

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/pdelab-2016-meeting/wiki

Please add at least your name if you are staying in Warwick for at least
some of time during Thursday/Friday and add some idea on what we could
work on.

During some discussions I had lately, it seems there are some in favour
of not holding the usual type of developer meeting but to meet more in
small groups to discuss some special topic. We could perhaps combine
that with a larger meeting at the beginning/end of the coding days.

So any suggestion are welcomed!
See many of you next week
Andreas