[Dune] [Dune-devel] Compilation Errors in Example From "Getting started with DUNE"

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:50:34 CEST 2016

Hey Adrian,

could it be that you did not answer "yes" to the question if you want to
enable all packages,
when creating the project with the duneproject script? You can tell by
looking through the
file CMakeLists.txt in dune-poissonequation for a line
"dune_enable_all_packages()", which
should be immediately below "dune_project()".

Best,
Dominic