[Dune] Grid back-end p4est library :GSOC 2016

Ankit Aggarwal ankit.ankit.aggarwal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:42:13 CET 2016

Hi Everyone

I am a fourth year student at PEC,University of Technology,India. I am
interested in the doing in the "Project 2: Write a grid backend based on
the p4est library" for GSoC 2016.

Among needed skills I am comfortable with C++ as I have been using it for
last 3  years including libraries like BOOST,OpenCV, Zeromq and many others.

I was part of GSoC 2015 - MBDyn <https://www.mbdyn.org/?News&id=19>
(Project-2 "INTERNAL LIBRARY UPDATES) which I successfully completed and
was also based on C++ language including Boost library ,STL etc. I have
attached the letter of reference obtained from the mentor for your
consideration.

I would really appreciate the know the starting point for this project and
any other requirements for this project.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanking you

Ankit Aggarwal

ankit.ankit.aggarwal at gmail.com