[Dune] Unable to download some modules

zenghe1991 zenghe1991 at 163.com
Thu Mar 10 15:38:42 CET 2016

Dear Dune Community,
    I am a new user of Dune. Recently I have tried to install Dune-2.3.1, and the modules I use are as follows: dune-common-2.3.1, dune-geometry-2.3.1, dune-grid-2.3.1, dune-grid-dev-howto-2.3.1, dune-grid-howto-2.3.1, dune-istl-2.3.1, dune-localfunctions-2.3.1, dune-multidomaingrid-releases-2.3, dune-multidomain-releases-2.0, dune-pdelab-2.0.0, dune-pdelab-howto-2.0.0, and dune-typetree-2.3.1.
     After finishing the installation, it also reminds me that the RECOMMENDED packages, dune-alugrid and dune-cornerpoint, have not been found. However, I cannot download these two modules successfully, which may be due to some unknown restrictions to access the Internet. So, could you please send me a copy of these two modules of appropriate versions via email? Other modules are also appreciated.

    H. Ze
    2016-03-10