[Dune] Project GSOC2016

Albu Mihai albumihaiupb at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 17:05:52 CET 2016

Hello,
My name is Albu Mihai and I am a student at University Politehnica of Bucharest, more exactly at Computers and Information Technology. I want to work at Google Summer of Code 2016 and I chosed you because I like mathematics and I saw an interesting project you have there, the one with differential equations solving. I have read the text, but I don't understand on whose data must be given outcome. I want to come with new ideas for solving this project and to know how can I do to be part of candidates who will choose to be accepted.
Lots of thanks,Albu Mihai.