[Dune] Store Data in grid cells

Schock, Justus justus.schock at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Mar 29 07:27:42 CEST 2016

Hi Oliver,

"it doesn't work" in this case means, the expected data isn't stored in the cells.

I wrote a class, which constantly returns the value 2 and expected, giving this class to the elementdata function, the value 2 to appear in every cell. If I plot the grid (via vtk) there are no 2s in the cells, only the standard values.

I didn't try the poisson solver attached to the how-to yet because I want to work with dune-fem and my code works for the standard values except that I cannot set my own initial values, which I assume to be a general problem.

Best
Justus