[Dune] remark on insallation of localfunctions

Ruth Schoebel r.schoebel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Mar 31 14:38:30 CEST 2016

Dear Dune Community,

I tried to use Dune in an external project but the build didn't work
because

/usr/local/include/dune/localfunctions/refined/refinedp0.hh

is missing.
Before I get this error message I thought that I had installed all dune
modules with success.
I had installed the modules from Source
(https://gitlab.dune-project.org/core/dune-localfunctions.git) with the
dunecontrol script.
I fixed the problem by editing

dune/dune-localfunctions/dune/localfunctions/refined/CMakeLists.txt

and adding the lines

install(FILES
  refinedp0.hh
  refinedp1.hh
  DESTINATION ${CMAKE_INSTALL_INCLUDEDIR}/dune/localfunctions/refined)

at the end of this file.
Now after reinstalling the dune module with the modified CMakeLists.txt
everything is working.

Best,
Ruth

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH